Thursday, December 22, 2005

Finally!!!

Finally have my own blog! I was typing in random names for the site and they apparently had been used already...or something...a bit weird considering I tried "razzywobbles" (Salima's one-time nickname for me) and it still didnt work!!! Well anyway...will write later because I want to go read another HP fanfiction! Yes I may be sad but at least I am proud...ahem. Bye for now xx

Hello I'm back! Finished the story...it wasn't that good...well it had potential but then it just ended when Ron was thinking about Hermione :( annoying! Anyway yay Xmas holidays! No more stupid mocks! But have Espanol aurals (or however you spell it) when we get back, so I really need to practice.

Voy a ir a biblioteca en treinta minutos! Tambien, voy a comer el arroz con pollo. Adios!

No comments: