Friday, January 13, 2006

last update 19 days ago...

Okay that really isnt very good, I had the whole of the Xmas holidays free and I only wrote once :(

Anyway, yay I did my Spanish oral (on Monday) and it went okay. And I have got back all my mock GCSE results...I'm not very happy with them but ah well, I'll actually revise for the GCSEs so "no sweat" as a certain person may say (lol, Fatima, Amina and Salima will know who I'm referring to!)

Yay WEEKEND. I am so happy. Especially the whole not having to wake up at 7:00 in the morning!

Also I didnt update before because whenever I went on the computer I read fanfics, but I losing my obsession with them a bit..

Oh god, just remembered I have to buy wood for my Product Design. This is really depressing, I dont even know what size wood to buy so how am I supposed to buy any wood at all? Product Design is sooo hard I really wish I never took it. Actually, its not hard, its just depressing because my moneybox never seems to work (the mechanism bit)

Okay, I should go before I plunge myself into the deepest pits of gloom (presentation in Eng on Monday morning- noooooooo)

No comments: