Thursday, July 06, 2006

So Germany are out

Which is such a shame. I really thought and wanted Germany to win the WC. Oh well, at least they've showed the world and Alan Hansen that Germany's football team have a lot of promise and there is a future for them.
Love Lehmann, lol.

The finals is on Sunday, Italy v. France. Come on France! Zidane deserves to hold up the World Cup, considering that he is resigning after this. He really is a brilliant player, although we didn't see his skill so much in the match against Portugal.

Portugal will be playing Germany to see who gets bronze. Come on Germany! I'll be cheering you on.

In the France v. Portugal, Portugal proved to be diving losers. Okay, that's a bit harsh but it's so stupid. They were a good side (better than France, imo) and didn't need to start diving at every opportunity. It just makes people dislike their team.

I'm going to the library tomorrow, finally. Yay. My "intellectual" side of my mind was withering out. If I had one in the first place, its probably dead now.

No comments: