Thursday, March 30, 2006

A huge load has been lifted...

...from my overstressed mind.

I have basically finished my moneybox. Staying after school til 5 for the past two days have really payed off. I am not that proud of it, there are loads of things I have done wrong. But at least that means that I actually have a lot to write about in my evaluation. Maybe I'll post a picture of it on here when I take pictures of it, for my eval.

I don't have to wait tomorrow. So I get to go home at 12, or 1. I am so glad.

One of my lotus seeds has a green shoot coming out (by about 3mm) but hey, that's a start!
Also, my labo has begun growing "hair" It was quite suprising as yesterday I noticed the hair growing very slightly and today there is so much more. I wish I could take some pictures. I seriously think that we need to urgently buy a digital camera. What are we, living in the dark ages? Everyone has a digital camera.
Why is it that we have 3 laptops and not a digital camera?

I think I may insist that I need to purchase one for my P.D pictures, that would be good.

I'm finally listening to my James Blunt album, I have only listened to it once, and I didn't have time to listen to all of them then.

Tomorrow is the end of term. I am so happy. No more school for two weeks. No waking up at ungodly hours (slight exaggeration)

I will DEFINITELY revise every day in the Easter holidays.

No comments: