Saturday, March 18, 2006

obsessive reading

..I think I am becoming a bit too obsessed with reading. I always read, regardless of whether I have work to do or if I have a headache. I don't quite know why I have huge reading frenzies.

Today I tidied my desk and EVERYTHING for about 2 hours. Its really therapeutic, tidying up. (Almost as therapeutic as sanding rough or sharp edges of wood down- I don't know if its just me but its really satisfying when you finally make it smooth)
Anyway after that I read The Solution- Animorphs book, then reminisced about the last book (It may have been because I was quite young when I read it, but I felt really sad, especially for Jake) Whilst I was thinking about it, I fell asleep. Why am I always tired? Might be a lack of iron- I don't know. Carrying on with my stimulating day, I woke up and started reading The French Lieutenants Woman which is suprisingly good so far, although my opinion of Sarah has changed, I think she has a weird complex.

Anyway I vaguely feel like I need to do some work. The teachers keep giving us loads of work, its really dumb- I thought the work load was meant to be lessening as the exams draw closer, not increasing..

Its my birthday on Tuesday. I don't know why, but this year I really feel like I completely dont care about it. But I still want regalos, por supuesto!

No comments: