Tuesday, June 27, 2006

If boredom kills...

...I must be a ghost.
Actually, no I'm a zombie so there's no way out.

Life is so boring. I don't want to go to school on Friday too.

The only perk for me in these holidays is the World Cup matches...lol...love watching them.

And I so wanted to watch France v. Spain today but I can't :(
Still...supporting Spain definitely, not that I have anything against France. Just really want Spain to win.

England v. Portugal on Saturday. England all the way!!
I'm just hoping the Portugal team don't go completely crazy and lose ALL discipline like they did against Holland. But to be fair, Holland went mad too. lol quite funny but I can't really see the England team retaliating..oh wait yes I can..Rooney definitely would go absolutely mad. I don't want to see that, Rooney scares me when he's angry!

Seriously the World Cup is preventing me from dying of boredom lol. Although the match yesterday, Switzerland v. Ukraine was quite boring. And I wanted Switzerland to win :(. Everyone says England are really crap but they are better than Switzerland and Ukraine!

Penalty shoot-outs are really cruel! and tense. I felt so sorry for Zuberbuhler, I think he just got nervous.

Yeah anyway today I thought of a little story to write. Well it wouldn't really be a story because it would be very short but I'm not entirely sure because I really feel like I can't be bothered to write it down. But I will!

Awww. "Bless the broken road" by Rascal Flatts is actually a very sweet song! I told Amina ages ago that it's really cheesy. In a way it is, but it's really sweet!

Go Spain for tonight!

No comments: