Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A moan on sore throats.

Are contending for a place in my Annoying Little Things list. I hate sore throats, they can make you feel so crap, but they are a such a small thing. I mean, if you said "I have a sore throat" people would be (quite rightly) like "Who cares" But really they make you feel so rubbish. And slightly sick too.

Yay. Mum bought me some Soothers. Some short term relief.

Went to the library today and just for old times sake, got a Redwall book that I haven't actually read. The food descriptions are mouthwathering! I don't mean to sound patronising but they are really sweet. I love it that all the good characters are completely good, with practically no bad traits. And of course, that good always overcomes evil. I love Redwall Abbey too! I wish I could live there, but I don't think I'd fit in, because all the creatures at Redwall Abbey are so peaceful and virtuous, two things I most definitely am not!

No comments: