Sunday, May 28, 2006

Stupid

I don't know why, but I really feel like I always want to be in this shell where I never have to do anything, like go out into the real world.

We (me, Polly, Fatima and Salima) were talking about Fatima going on campus etc. etc. And I was trying to imagine myself going on campus or something and I just feel that I don't want to do anything, ever. I just feel like I wouldn't be able to. I mean, I have a huge mental barrier there (like the leap of faith in the park) Like not wanting to go out and get a job. I just don't want to meet or even see people anymore...
I know that everyone else in this house feels like that because of our upbringing. Especially Sam and Fahad. And Fatima. It's so unfair. When we can actually have experiences etc. we're just not going to want to be there. I now understand the appeal of living like a simple hermit.

I know I'm not making much sense. I'm confused too. Oh well. It just boils down to the same thing, as it always does: Dad. Big surprise there.

No comments: