Friday, May 26, 2006

Remind me....

...never ever to go on people's myspaces. Ever. I don't know why I do go on them, they just piss the hell out of me. No names mentioned of course. I swear, at 16, everyone is the same. In a bad way.

I am really pissed off. Mum and Dad are the main cause. "When you're child has exams you're meant to support them" he says. "The only way to support me right now is to piss off" I say. I wish. They have to put me in a bad mood when I'm supposed to be revising don't they? I mean do they think I'm going to be dancing in glee and happiness when they are sniping at eachother? Actually make that Dad being a bastard to Mum, and Mum looking upset. GET OVER IT. It's only been happening for about 26 years. I know that's really mean but I can't help the way I feel.

About fucking apples. For God's sake.

I don't think I'll revise today. I wish I was at school. At least I wouldn't be in this depressing house.

No comments: