Thursday, May 25, 2006

Whew....

4 days straight of GCSE's....pretty hard going. I feel really drained and I'm really not looking forward to the next lot which start on the 5th. I know it's my fault that I did night-before revision for some of my GCSE's, but I can't help berating myself. I know that I really haven't done too well, or rather, done my best. Oh well...there's really no point saying it now. I'll just have to not do that for my next lot of exams.
Just wish I had a Time-Turner like Hermione. Actually, that wouldn't help would it? I would just be in the past watching myself doing no revision! Or my self that went into the past could revise then lock my un-revising self in the toilet, and do the exam. Make that un-rebising self! LOL! No one will get why I just said that, apart from maybe Fatima.
End of school two weeks ago. Abi made a video of 11S which I am dying to get my hands on! Helen said she'd make a copy for me and hopefully Amina will get it from her tomorrow.

So. Tomorrow, intensive revision begins.

No comments: