Tuesday, April 04, 2006

bed..now that's a good idea..

10:37pm and I am so damn tired. Maybe it's because I am waking up at 7:00 every day because, like the good girl that I am, I'm revising every day in the morning. Apart from today, I really didn't do that much work. Just digestive system and enzymes. I am feeling a bit worried now.

I don't ever get any work done in the evening because
a) I'm washed out
b) There are too many distractions (laptop on my desk WITH internet, ahem)

So my Easter holiday revision scheme is not going as well as planned. I will need to summon all my self discipline and start...disciplining myself.

Okay, updates on lotus. I put two of the seeds in soil today. I got the soil from the front garden and it is now full of worms. Which will die soon, poor things, because of they are completely covered in water and therefore have no oxygen. I got about 8 out but I know there's some more of the squirmers under the soil. Do worms have nerves? I mean I know people say you can chop them in half and both halves will just wriggle away, apparently unharmed. That is quite a sick experiment anyway...

Okay, bathroom is finally free. I'm off. Sleep tight.

No comments: