Monday, April 03, 2006

see the bird with a leaf in her mouth...

that song is in my head, and its reminding me of yesterday in the park when I saw a crow flying past with grass and twigs in its mouth; nest materials.

Funny how songs remind you of certain times. Last summer, for example, I was out in the garden, hanging the clothes on the washing line and next door were playing a song. I don't know who it's by, but if someone played it right now, I would recognise it. It sounded a bit like David Bowie but I'm not so sure.

I just remember it being really too hot, the sun was blazing and I was by myself in the garden. I recall I was wearing my tan t-shirt, I don't know why I remember. If only I knew what the song is called! It's really frustrating me now.

Fatima is at her first day of work experience. Wonder if she's having fun....

My lotus seed (the first one) has unfurled. I think I should put it in soil very soon.

No comments: