Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why?...

Stupid boiler, why does it have to leak on this day? Why couldn't it leak yesterday when it was all rainy and horrible.
Now we can't go to the park because Varan (right spelling?) is at our house and fixing it.

It is a really nice day today. And I want to go to the park.

I'm really worried about The French Lieutenants Woman. I got it out of the library ages ago and now I don't know where it is. I asked everyone and they said they don't have it. I hate it when books go missing. WHY do books go "missing"?

I just realised I have a permanent frown. Why? :( It looks like I'm miserable all the time. Which I already knew I looked like. As my siblings frequently have told me, I look upset/pissed off most of the time. I am trying to get rid of the frown by rubbing it with my fingers. And smiling at the computer.

The birds are chirping really loudly. I think they may be on our roof because its really loud. I love it when birds sing.

My frown has gone. I think.

No comments: