Saturday, April 15, 2006

:(

Only 2 days of holiday left. I don't want to go back to school. Please don't make me :(

Okay, I know I always say that being at school is better than being at home, but not when you've got stupid exams coming up. I don't want to do my GCSEs....I know they aren't that important but I'm still scared. I hate exams.

I want a Pink Lady apple. I love Pink Lady apples. But Salima won't get me one. Yay! My wuvvly soobie got me an apple...yum


UPDATE: pm

Okay, ages ago I think I promised some pictures of my despised product design moneybox...I just uploaded the pictures so here they are:






My childrens moneybox I made. Basically you ask a question and put the money in, and if you look at what the arrow is pointing to, that is the answer. (The wheel spins when the money is put in)










The whole moneybox. I know is bloody huge, don't ask me why I made it this big, I don't know myself!
Oh well, at least I can write about the size in my evaluation.

P.S You can see Salima's head in the background! If you look v.carefully

Yes well now I have to do all the project writing up. I predict I will be doing it for the best part of the day tomorrow.


No comments: