Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sods law in action...


Whenever I really want to do something, of course I can't do it.

i.e. Exclamation. For God's sake. Every time we go on in it won't work, ONLY when we want to show Sam and Fahad.

I be gurtly hungered. I want some food. Don't think I'm greedy, I ate at 7:30 and now its 2:00. The joys of living in our house, we never have meals at proper times.

You-know-who is being a great b*******. No change there.

Also, another person (you know who you are) is being TOO obsessed with a magnolia tree, as I am frequently telling her.

I wrote out all my "Creative Writing" stories and poems for Mrs. W today. Joy. I realised that my writing is too small.

Praise the bounteous lord. Finally Exclamation has half-way loaded up.

Hey, I'm back after lunch. Weird people are in our house. Best to hide upstairs lol.
Oh yeah, I took some pictures of the lotus seedlings yesterday.




These two are the same ones, this is my first growing seed.

the top bit, which looks a bit of a weird colour is the leaf, I'm hoping it will unfurl soon.









This is my second, it looks like a stump so I'm a little worried about whether the leaves will come out soon.

No comments: