Saturday, April 08, 2006

A good day...

Been in the park for the last 2 hours, at least. I love going to the park, beats being at home so much.

Anyway, we bought some plants etc from the Bizzy Lizzy nursery behind Ewell Court Library. Amina got her beloved mangnolia tree (!) and Fatima chose a clematis plant. We also got a Valley Valentines plant, which I didn't choose, but paid for, so technically (in the eyes of the law) it's mine! Joke, I don't really care whose it is, I just love it! Here's a picture:


Beautiful isn't it? I think it should definitely go in the front garden, as it would look very bright and eye catching. And our garden is in a quite prominent place on our street.

When I looked at this plant, I thought it looked very cheery...does that sound like a strange word to use?

No comments: